Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Conceptual Questions and points

1) Why was this dance recital so important to me?
-very first performance
-amount of preparation/practice/rehearsals put into producing final production seemed to be of vital importance at the time
-hadn't had such a large time commitment before
-huge audience; first real performance
-ballet was something I care(d) very much about, wanted to portray my passion to audience watching me

2) Why ballet?
-passion of mine from the age of three
- a hobby I was raised with
-seemed only normal to be an interest of mine
-adored every aspect of the art
-the exhilarating feeling it provided me with at such a young age was something causing my internal drive to continue and excel

3) Why was impressing teacher/working hard so important?
-motivation was crucial, both from peers and myself
-teachers view of me was constantly something i took into consideration, striving for her opinion of my dancing to be nothing but complimentary


No comments:

Post a Comment